Season finished 5th in the Suburban Council with a 6-4-2 record.
26 Goals for and 17 against. Considering 8 goals given up the first two games and 7 the last 10 games is outstanding.
Season ended with a 3-2 loss to Saratoga in the post-season tournament.
Good Luck to our graduating Seniors! We wish you the best!
To view the latest results and Suburban Council Standings click the button below to visit www.CapitalRegionSoccer.com
Click on Guilderland for the latest results.
As fall athletic contests begin this week we would like to bring your attention to our spectator guidelines. We have worked closely with the NYSPHSAA, Section 2 and the Suburban Council while following guidance from the New York State Department of Health.
1) Only 2 spectators per student-athlete are allowed at any Suburban Council contest (please note that Albany will NOT be allowing spectators and spectators will NOT be allowed at any location for swimming & diving). No exceptions!
2) All spectators must have a Suburban Council badge to enter any Suburban Council contest. No exceptions!
3) All spectators for Guilderland home contests must complete our health screening before being allowed into the facility. Event chaperones will have a hard copy screening available for spectators at the entrance table. Additionally, we will have a QR code at the facility that spectators can complete with their cell phone.
4) As per NYSDOH guidance, spectators must maintain six feet of physical distance between individuals and/or family/household units at all times and all spectators must wear face coverings when they are in common areas and situations where six feet of distancing is not able to be maintained, so as long as they are over the age of two and medically able to tolerate such covering.
5) All other Suburban Council schools will have very similar guidelines, however it is best to check each school's homepage on Schedule Galaxy for exact guidelines.
6) If you have any questions please reach out to the following:
Dave Austin, Director of Athletics - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Slusarz, Athletic Dept. Secretary - email@example.com
Kate Gawrys, Athletic Trainer - firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is operated by the Guilderland High School Boys Soccer Booster Club with the intend to supply information and updates on the success of our four boys soccer teams. The Mission of the Booster Club is dedicated to excellence in providing an environment that supports your son's capabilities for achieving his highest athletic and academic goals.
For more detailed information on who we are please visit our page 'About Us'.